At the moment we welcome the CEO of the Immunify.Life platform – Man Newing (@ImmunifyGuy)
Fast reminder: Immunify.Life is a healthcare ecosystem on the Polygon blockchain.
COMMUNITY: Right here is how issues will work.I’ll have 10 questions for Man. After that, our visitor will reply 3 questions from our members beforehand chosen.
Let’s begin with these questions that are positively attention-grabbing to our Group!
1. In what methods does Immunify leverage blockchain expertise to make sure information security, privateness, and transparency for its customers? Are you able to elaborate on any modern blockchain options applied inside the platform?
Man: Blockchain and DeSci permit us to create a safe, clear, and decentralized ecosystem the place sufferers have management over their information, and researchers and healthcare suppliers can entry giant anonymised datasets. This technique can considerably enhance illness administration and well being outcomes, and it additionally supplies a way of delivering incentives to drive habits change ($IMM tokens).
2. Are you able to elaborate on the utility and advantages of Immunify’s $IMM token inside the platform ecosystem? How does the tokenomics mannequin incentivize person engagement and drive worth for token holders?
Man: The $IMM token performs a vital function inside our ecosystem. It’s a price settlement token used for numerous capabilities like deterring unhealthy actors, staking for information sampling, and system entry. Customers and information samplers interact with the token, serving to to determine worth taking, making dynamics, and incentivising sufferers to share their information and higher handle their well being.Mainly token incentives drive well being information assortment.
3. This can be a cause why we love Web3 in BeInCrypto – unbelievable alternatives for the worldwide future! And what drawback is Immunify aiming to unravel? What challenges have you ever confronted to this point and the way are you addressing them?
Man: The worldwide healthcare system, particularly in rising economies, usually struggles with accessing correct well being information as a result of reliance on outdated programs like paper information. This makes monitoring ailments, therapy efficacy, and total affected person well being troublesome.
Immunify is addressing this by making a digital, safe, and environment friendly healthcare infrastructure with an inbuilt incentivisation system.One of many challenges we’ve confronted is guaranteeing the safe and moral assortment and use of well being information. We’ve addressed this by incorporating blockchain expertise and sustaining strict information privateness requirements. To provide you an thought of the scale of the chance, there are round 1 billion folks in Africa alone who depend on paper based mostly document programs.
4. How does Immunify tackle the problem of misinformation and supply dependable, evidence-based well being data to its customers? What measures are in place to make sure the accuracy and credibility of the content material shared inside the platform?
Man: Knowledge privateness is a precedence for us. With blockchain expertise, the collected information is anonymized and securely saved. Solely licensed entities can entry particular datasets, guaranteeing the privateness of sufferers. Sufferers should give consent for information sharing for this to work.The healthcare modules utilized by healthcare staff are developed with native medical authorities and accommodates predetermined finest native apply choices for analysis and therapy.
5. Because the CEO of Immunify, what excites you essentially the most about the way forward for the platform and its potential to revolutionize the well being and wellness panorama? What are your long-term visions and aspirations for Immunify?
Man: Our system has the potential to rework the healthcare panorama . There are round 1 billion folks in Africa alone who depend on paper based mostly information or nothing to handle their well being. Now we have a number of thrilling initiatives within the pipeline, together with increasing our operations to new international locations,creating a module for Malaria which impacts round 250 million folks yearly and creating further options for our app and forming new partnerships to boost our platform’s capabilities.
What excites me most about Immunify is its potential to rework healthcare, particularly in international locations the place well being information shouldn’t be available or correct. I imagine that our platform can considerably enhance affected person outcomes and healthcare useful resource allocation. Lengthy-term, we goal to turn into the main world platform for safe, environment friendly, and patient-controlled well being information administration.
6. May you share some success tales or case research of people or communities which have benefited tremendously from utilizing Immunify? How has the platform positively impacted their well being and well-being?
Man: We hope Immunify will considerably enhance healthcare outcomes globally by offering extra correct, real-time well being information. We are going to do that by incentivising sufferers and healthcare staff This may result in improved illness administration, higher useful resource allocation, and more healthy communities. In Western Kenya for instance we’re utilizing the system to incentivise folks residing with HIV, who’ve stopped taking their medicine to get again on therapy.
That is truly saving lives. In Zambia we’re tackling the problem of pretend or expired vaccines and pretend certificates.Lastly tackling the Opioids disaster in America, particularly in New Mexico, which is able to probably save numerous lifes.Whereas it’s too early to share particular success tales as our initiatives are nonetheless underway, our pilot applications are exhibiting promising outcomes.